Irrespective of whether you happen to work in the construction sector, marine industry, mining niche, or any other trade that depends heavily on professional lifting equipment, it’s in your best interests to take a closer look at why so many companies and private contractors are beginning to outsource their conveyance, machinery, and lifting needs to a specialised third-party.
This brief editorial will highlight the benefits of partnering with a local crane hire firm.
If you’re seeking out heavy-duty Perth cranes, for instance, the best-rated handlers in the area can provide a tailor-made service based on the unique size and scope of your project, which can include the following:
- Inclusive site inspections performed by highly qualified technicians
- AutoCAD planning services
- Load testing and risk assessments
- Lift and conveyance up to 500 tonnes
- Jacking and skating tasks
- Commercial fit-outs and machinery installations
- Large-scale transportation and haulage
- Labour-intensive removals
- Temporary rigger and dogman hires
Best of all, their suite of services are available on a 24/7/365 basis, which is why these resourceful firms represent a one-stop-shop for all of your industrial needs year-round.
Avoid Pricey Purchases and Maintenance Requirements
Simply by reaching out to a reputable crane hire company and establishing a personalised plan, you’ll be able to circumvent all of the tedious, budget-busting fees associated with purchasing or financing your own equipment, which can include the following:
- Exorbitant down payments and debt repayment schedules
- Equipment upkeep necessities, including oil changes, engine repairs, component replacements, technical upgrades, and other obligations.
- Insurance premiums and municipal inspection outlays
- Storage and warehouse costs
Your equipment handler will maintain the machinery, assume all liabilities, and deliver the exact solutions you need from project to project. All you have to worry about is the agreed-upon contract rate, which will allow you to considerably reduce your overhead expenditures and free up additional working capital for more prudent ventures.
Strict Adherence to Local Regulations and Project Deadlines
The most renowned lifting organisations pride themselves on being able to provide a safe, effective, and dependable service from start-to-finish, which can include the following:
- All in-house equipment is maintained according to Australian safety standards and undergoes scheduled VOC audits.
- Fully insured and covered for all liabilities.
- Highly trained and certified operators.
- Robust service and satisfaction guarantee.
- Hassle-free, budget-friendly quotes for any type of work.
- Easy-to-understand hire contracts.
- Readily available support staff to answer all of your questions.
As you might imagine by now, the decision to hire a local lifting company is essentially a no-brainer, which is why these versatile specialists are quickly becoming a mainstay in today’s industrial landscape. In as little as one site visit, you’ll be able to ascertain an economical solution to account for all of your requirements, so be sure to reach out to a distinguished handler in your area as soon as possible.